Sweetened naturally with banana and pomegranate, these little oat cups are a delight for adults and small people alike! Very quick and easy to make, why not give them a go!
1/3 cup 100% pomegranate juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 small banana
1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
2 tbsps coconut oil, melted
2 cups oats
1 tsp baking powder
100g pomegranate seeds (save 20g for decoration if desired)
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celcius
2. Fill muffin tray with cases or grease a muffin tin with coconut oil
3. Peel and add banana to blender to mash. add additional wet ingredients (except coconut oil) and blend.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
5. Finally add in the coconut oil.
6. Fill muffin cases about 2/3 of way up and sprinkle on remaining pomegranate seeds on top.
7. Bake for approximately 20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Remember- a snack portion is 1-2 oat cups! Delicious with a tsp on nut butter on top!